The state-level supervises the Super Teacher Eligibility Test or Super TET to employ eligible aspirants for the teaching career at the primary and secondary levels for government educational institutions. It is an offline examination that is performed every year. In addition, the super TET Eligibility test is conducted once a year to recruit junior high school teachers.
This exam is significant for the aspirants who want to teach in primary (Class 1 to 5) and secondary schools (Class 6 to 8) of private and government schools in Uttar Pradesh.
For Super TET Qualification for Primary Education (Class 1st To 5th)
- The candidates who are UPTET/CTET qualified and have a Graduation Degree from a UGC-recognized university are eligible to apply for the Super TET Form.
- Also, the candidates holding a bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed) are eligible to apply for this diploma, but they must qualify UPTET/CTET first.
- Moreover, Candidates should have passed the Class 12th exam with at least 50% marks and passed 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- The candidate should have passed Class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks and have 4 years’ Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) Degree.
- The aspirants shall qualify class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks and have completed the 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- The candidates possess a Graduation Degree and Bachelor’s in Education (B.Ed) Degree.
For Super TET Qualification For Secondary Education (Class 6th to 8th)
- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree and BTC (Basic Training Certificate) from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- He/She must possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and have completed B.Ed / B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council Of India (RCI).
- Aspirants must have obtained Intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks and completed 4 years in B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.Ed from N.C.T.E and UGC from a recognized institute.
- Aspirants shall possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% marks and a B.Ed degree.
Ensure that you satisfy ANY ONE of the given criteria for the UP Assistant Teacher Post.
Eligibility Criteria Related To Age:
For taking the Super TET exam, the Candidates should be
- The maximum Age is 40 years, and the Minimum Age is 21 years.
- Age Relaxation is given only to the aspirants belonging to the OBC/SC/ST caste category or are Differently Abled.
For more information visit – eb-c.org
|Differently Abled||15 years|
Subjects and Marking Scheme for Super TET:
The time allotted for the Super TET examination is 2.5 hours.
|Language – Hindi, English, Sanskrit||40|
|Environment and Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||30|
|Life Skill / Management and Aptitude||10|
Final Selection for SUPER TET
- The UP State Board determines the qualifying marks or the Cut Off marks for the Super TET Exam, which is decided based on vacancies, level of the exam, etc.
- The final merit list for SUPER TET depends on the aspirant’s academic background and the marks acquired by them in the written examination. The percentage in the final merit list is given below.
|10th class marks||10%|
|12 class marks||10%|
The candidates preparing for Super TET should follow these tips:
- Try to Avoid New Topics one week before the Exam.
- Practice Previous Year SUPER TET Papers and take mock tests online.
- Make Precise handmade Notes and revise them every day for 1-2 hours.
- Practice daily.