Tips for Studying While Working
There are so many students who want to study while working or some professionals want to study while working but for many of us it is mere a thought and not a possible aspect to be performed successfully. Accomplishing the studies along with full time jobs is a very tough task to be performed but if one is doing this then he is a very organized and very planned person. Few students assume these ways of doing a job while studying as a wrong decision. According to them it is a waste of time. Whereas there is a vast group of students who are working while studying & performing well at their office as well as at their school or college. Studying while working is a method where students get rid of financial issues and become satisfied to continue their studies along with their jobs comfortably. The same is true during jobs if you are acquiring some professional degree or qualification then this enables you to make some progressive steps in your career and get promotions or new jobs which are much better than previous ones. School LMS of many schools are these days allowing students to do part time jobs to take care of their financial needs and also in few institutions school LMS is supporting students in their online learning too. Institute ERP also takes care that professionals in school management can pursue some courses which can enhance their ability for school management and for this institute ERP allows them to pursue their desired courses along with their job. But still every student is not able to perform both the thing together without any hindrance hence, i am explaining here in this article how to make balance between both:
- First of all, at the very beginning of the semester one should take all the details from college or school about all syllabus of the whole year. Prepare the study plan for the whole year in a chart and try to differentiate the clusters of whole plants with different colour sketches to look into it and search anything at once.
- Of course, the employers become restless as soon as they hear you are going to study along with your job. Their first concern will be your productivity level. Hence, it is necessary to convince your employer that you can manage your job responsibilities along with your studies. It is very simple to do, you will have to show them that you can do anything to take care of your job. Try to show them your dedication by sacrificing your holidays and leaves to accomplish your job responsibilities.
- When a person is studying as well as doing a job, then it often happens that he or she will not have any free time at all. But it is not right for the health so one need to grab out some time for break or lunch and try to give his or her body and mind few minutes of rest so that body and mind can be recharged for quick to perform next hours of job as well as studies in next schedule.
- Along with such a hectic schedule it is necessary for the person to take care of his or her health also. It is absolutely an achievement to manage a job along with studies too but it takes a toll on mental and physical health. Grab some time for physical fitness and mental health too by joining gym and meditation, once in a week take a full body massage to throw out stress, watch a comedy movie once in a week or spend some time with family.
- As it is said by our elders many times that anything beyond the limit is very dangerous so never overdo such a hectic schedule in order to gain profit from both sides. After all you are a human not a superman, you have only 24 hrs like others and after a 9 hours full time job you will be able to take only one or maximum 2 hours of lecture so never go beyond that or this will damage the health.
- Don’t hesitate to take help from technology. Technology is there to help you always so take help of technology to ease your jib. Many students don’t know how to take notes in class . You can record the lecture of the lecturer and learn from it afterwards when you are comfortable with it.