The iPhone comes with various ringtones that you may use, but since it’s your iPhone, why not create a unique ringtone for specific contacts? That way, if someone calls you, you’ll know who it is immediately. For example, you may program a meaningful song to you and your spouse so that when your spouse phones, you will immediately recognise who it is.
If you follow the guidelines, you can create a custom ringtone on your iPhone using 123Apps and other apps on your Mac. Let’s get started to understand how it works.
What Format Does iPhone allow to create ringtones?
AAC, a high-quality compressed sound format, is iPhone audio format. You may make an AAC version of any music on iTunes or Music. After you’ve chosen and set the start and stop times, choose File > Convert > Convert to AAC Version (in iTunes) or Create AAC Version in Music. The new AAC version duplicates the 30-second music file with a start and stops times specified. The cropped copy will show in your library alongside the original Music.
iPhone Ringtone maker Apps To create iPhone ringtones
There are several iPhone ringtone maker to create iPhone ringtones. Let’s see it in detail.
If you need to quickly and simply modify ringtones, using 123Apps is a fantastic way. It’s a convenient one-stop shop with various features under one roof that is extremely simple to explore and utilise. Cut, alter volume, change speed, change pitch, equalise, reverse audio, record audio, and join audio for free with the 123Apps.
You can use 123apps to:
- Trim an MP3 file
- Convert it to the most popular audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, OGG, M4A, M4R, FLAC, etc.
- Combine a few songs (MP3, M4A, WAV, etc.) into a single composition.
- Convert video to MP4, AVI, MPEG, FLV, M4A.
- Extrac audio from video or change its resolution.
Some Other Special Features:
- Compatibility: 123apps can convert over different video and audio formats. It supports MP4, MP3, AVI, MKV, FLV, MOV, Format and much more.
- Cloud and online file support: 123apps supports both local media files and cloud storage files. For 123apps editing or converting, you may upload a file from Google Drive, Dropbox, or a URL.
- Large File Size Restriction: Users can submit files up to 4GB in size to 123apps. However, you may use a 123apps converter to upload and convert a huge video for free online.
- Bulk Conversion: There is no limit to how many files you can convert. Multiple video and audio files can be converted at the same time. Just make sure you have a fast Wi-Fi connection.
- Safe to use: There are no intrusive 123apps advertisements or popups. 123apps malware will not infect your computer or phone.
Alternatives: iPhone ringtone maker
GarageBand is another option for creating ringtones. Set it as your default ringtone after trimming your favourite segment of a song. It includes virtual instruments such as guitar, drums, and piano. An amplifier that allows you to regulate the guitar or bass volume can also be installed here. You may even include an audio recording of yourself.
You can create a ringtone without a computer connection using the iPhone. Set the song you like as your ringtone.
- Select a video from the album, and the audio will be extracted automatically.
- From the computer, upload audio files (such as mp3 and m4a) to the iPhone using the web service.
- Ringtone clipping accuracy to 0.1s.
- Assist with video and audio conversion to mp3 and M4R formats.
- Allow the splicing of several ringtone audio files.
Final Thoughts On iPhone Ringtone Maker
To be sure, several different apps in the App Store can help you change the ringtones on your iPhone. However, not every app is value your time, security and need attention to use in a safe way. That is why we suggest some of the best iPhone ringtone maker applications. We hope this guide will be helpful to you!